Antarctic Express: Crossing the Circle
Duration 11 days
Departing from: Punta Arenas, Chile
Starting from $17,495
A short, comfortable flight from Punta Arenas, Chile, to King George Island in Antarctica has you with boots on the ground in no time, overtaken by the sheer magnitude of the 7th Continent. Fully immersed in the Antarctic environment, you’ll experience a roller coaster of emotions, from excitement to exquisite solitude to incredible gratitude for the wonder of it all.
You may go in search of whales and find yourself bearing witness to a glacier calving. Or you may plan to climb one more peak for a better vantage point and find yourself in a rookery of curious penguins. Antarctica will leave you in awe, but it won’t leave you unchanged.
Note: Antarctic Circle crossings in the early part of the season are heavily dependent on ice conditions
- Experience the fastest, most direct way to Antarctica
- Fly over the Drake Passage
- Marvel at all the Antarctic Peninsula highlights, including crossing the Antarctic Circlе
- Take advantage of optional polar camping along the Peninsula
- Enjoy on-board lectures and educational presentations from polar specialists
Add an Extra Rush of Adrenaline to Your Expedition
- Sea Kayaking
To place an order, please fill the following form:
* You will receive a confirmation by the email, that you have provided